Pages

October 4, 2014

Stair runners

While I contemplate the plethora of projects that eventually need to get done around my house, figuring out what to do with my what-were-the-former-owners-thinking-??? yellow/orange stained floor is always on my mind (seen here, and it's toned down in the photo). And whether or not I can figure out a way to get the floors re-stained while owning too many cats to make it easy, perhaps a stair runner is a good option. Makes hiking up and down them easier on us humans as well as the cats, and would add a fun punch of colour and/or pattern to my pretty fabulous foyer/staircase. So on that note, I thought I would do a stair carpet runner roundup. 

Bill Kingston Photography

amoroso | design

Optimise Design

Design*Sponge

Sage Design Studio

Hill Mitchell Berry Architects

Sally Wheat Interiors

Design*Sponge

Heart Home

Joanna Henderson

Elle Decor

Blair Harris

Margo Selby

D2 Interieurs

David Prince Photography

Better Homes and Gardens

House To Home

Little Green Notebook

Design*Sponge

And I had to include this one despite it not being located on stairs because it is FABULOUS!

Terrat Elms

No comments:

Post a Comment